So you’re ready to buy a car — you’ve done the research, found the model you need, the trim you want and the color you love. While all of those things are important, you still need to bring the right documents and paperwork with you for a hassle-free buying experience. It’s no secret that the car-buying process can take a while, but the more prepared you are when you walk into the dealership, the sooner you’ll be driving off the lot in your new car.
According to Edmunds.com, these are the items that you’ll need in order to make your car-buying experience as smooth as possible:
- Payment method (call the dealership before you arrive to find out what payment methods they accept)
- Driver’s license
- Title and registration of the vehicle you are trading in (if applicable)
- Account number for the trade-in vehicle’s loan (if applicable)
- Proof of automotive insurance
- Documents for eligibility (if applicable)
Buying a car can seem overwhelming but at Royal Honda, we’re here to make sure the process is easy. If you have any questions about what you should bring, feel free to give us a call at (504) 291-0937.
When you need quality auto service and parts, schedule your appointment online or stop by Royal Honda at 5600 Veterans Memorial Blvd Metairie LA 70003 today. We look forward to serving our customers from New Orleans, Kenner and Mandeville, LA.